22/11/10

182 veces Hasta Luego.

It's alright to tell me what you think about me
I won't try to argue or hold it against you
I know that you're leaving, you must have your reasons
The season is calling your pictures are falling down
I'm sick of always hearing
All the sad songs on the radio
All day it is there to remind an over sensitive guy
That he's lost and alone, yeah
I can't forgive
Can't forget
Can't give in what went wrong
Cause you said this was right
You fucked up my life this time...
And it's happened once again, I'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands, sees through the master plan
But everybody's gone and I've been here for too long
To face this on my own, well I guess this is growing up
Like indecision to call you And hear your voice of treason Will you come home and stop this pain tonight? Stop this pain tonight!
The process had already started Please save me!
This time I cannot run
And I'll see you when this is done
And now I
Have come to realize that you are
...The one who's left behind

Least it happened quick
I swear I died inside that night

And maybe I'll see you at a movie, sneak preview
You show up and walk by on the arm of that guy
And I'll smile and you'll wave
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

We'll pretend it's okay
The charade, it won't last
When he's gone, I won't come back

This place was never the same again
After you came and went
How can you say you meant anything different
To anyone standing alone
On the street with a cigarette
On the first night we met
We can live like jack and sally if we want...
Where you can always find me We'll have halloween on christmas 
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already The voice inside my head
Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer!
Look to the past
And remember and smile.
And maybe tonight
I can breathe for awhile.
I'm not in the scene
I think I'm falling asleep
But then all that it means is
I'll always be dreaming of YOu.

No hay comentarios: